If gaming is your top most priority then you are at the right place, here I will be sharing 4 Best Ultrawide Gaming Monitors in India, I have kept it specific and short. More choices tends to confuse the selection.
Gaming PC cannot be justified without an equally fantastic gaming monitor that offers some of the best specifications to make use of your PC. Newer ultrawide gaming monitors take the things a notch above by offering a more immersive experience that will leave you nothing but impressed.
Depending on the specification supported by your graphics card, you must go for the highest possible display resolution and look for the minimum response time while higher the better idiom stands correct for refresh rate. Syncing features from AMD and Nvidia can further improve the experience by preventing screen tearing.
If you are a creator it will help you with ultimate video editing experience as well. so without further delay let’s hit the list.
3 Best Ultrawide Gaming Monitors in India – Review
Below mentioned are the Ultrawide gaming monitors that offer everything to do justice to your gaming rig, no matter how spec’d out it is.
1) Acer Predator X34 34-inch UltraWide QHD Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Predator Gaming curved 34″ Ultra Wide QHD Monitor
- 300 Nits – 4 MS – 100 Hz- Display Port and HDMI Port
- IPS Panel-NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Display Port – USB 3.0 HUB
- DTS stereo speakers
- Zero frame – height adjustment
1) Gaming will be a pleasure on this 35-inch monitor from Acer that comes with a QHD resolution of 3,440 x 1,440 pixels.
2) With that massive size, the display is also curved, giving you a more immersive experience not only at gaming but also at whatever you do, like consuming media.
3) It supports Nvidia G-Sync for working flawlessly with Nvidia graphics cards, which are pretty much standard for PC builds.
4) With a native refresh rate of 100Hz, capable of going up to 120Hz, and response time of 4ms, you should get a supreme gaming experience, given you own a high-end gaming rig to support those high resolutions and frame rates.
1) Managing a display this large and curved on a table could be quite a bit cumbersome.
2) The standard refresh rate for this display is 100Hz, while several other monitors raise the bar at 144Hz. Its pricing puts it out of reach for many users.
2) LG 29UM69G 29-inch Ultrawide Gaming Monitor
1) On the budget side of the spectrum, LG a gaming-centric monitor on offer that carries a decent set of specifications and features to enhance your gaming experience.
2) The monitor has a host of built-in configurations to bring the best out of your games, including Black Stabilizer that improves the black levels, while AMD FreeSync prevents screen tearing.
3) This 29-inch ultrawide 21:9 monitor has a 1080p resolution with 1ms response time and 99% of sRGB coverage.
4) It also natively supports split screen functionalities.
1) While the display quality itself is decent, the build quality, unfortunately, isn’t; that applies to the display frame and the base.
2) The resolution of this display isn’t supported by Apple MacBooks and you should avoid this combination.
3) LG UltraWide 34 Inch, Multitasking and Gaming Monitor – 34WL500
1) Need a similar form factor as the 34WL500 but can do with a slightly lower resolution? This could be the right gaming monitor for which comes with a resolution of 2560 x 1080 pixels spread across a 35-inch curved display for a top-notch experience.
2) The response time of this panel is 4ms and offers an improved refresh rate of 144Hz. It comes with support for Nvidia G-Sync for the best viewing experience and the monitor itself is entirely adjustable.
1) The after-sales support offered by Acer doesn’t match the standard of other established companies in this space.
2) To enjoy refresh rates as high as 144Hz, you must have a high-end PC build to make use of these features.
4) LG 25UM58 25-inch Ultra-Wide LED Monitor (Black)
- 21:9 ultra-wide display
- Dual connect
- Screen split feature
- IPS panel
- Full HD resolution
1) With this dedicated gaming monitor, LG has given a range of adjustment options for the display to match your eye level.
2) For its superior compatibility with AMD cards, FreeSync has been included that ensures a smooth framerate while gaming at 1080p.
3) The icing on the cake is the 144Hz refresh rate offered along with a response time of 1ms, both of which are rare at this price point.
4) This 21:9 ultrawide display comes with a resolution of 2560 x 1080 pixels.
1) Given its price, the display resolution could have been a little higher to ensure a better gaming experience.
2) The peak brightness of the display panel is 250 cd/m², which lower than what others offer. While gaming, the display at times has a hard time touching its peak refresh rate and it may be noticeable to hardcore gamers.